Give your guests with a little bit of yourself, reflect your style and personality. Make sure your favors are a reflection of you as a couple.
Your guests have come from far to share in your special day, so to show your appreciation and give them a little something back, you provide them with a token of your appreciation at their seat.
Not sure if your guests will enjoy the packet of 6 Jordan Almonds that you painstakingly tied with little ribbons, the votive candle holder artfully monogrammed with the your initials and color matched with your bridesmaids dresses, or a CD of gushing wedding songs?
So how do you get away from the cliche and give something that your guests will love? Consider letting your favor symbolize your and your day, instead of a monogrammed item that your guests will probably not keep. Food items are a great favor, the guests can enjoy a taste of something yummy as they reminisce on your special day.
Find a way to share some of your love story with your guests.
Reflect on how you met. What do you like to do together? Where was your first date? Are you world travelers? Are you “going green” for your wedding? Think about choosing a local products like those picture below.
Many “Do it Yourself” sites have great ideas, but do you want the same favor that millions of other couples gave away on their day or do you want to WOW your guests?
Making a statement can be done simply and inexpensively if you do a little research and are creative. There are favors for EVERY theme. For example, Starfish items are great for a beach theme, wine accessories are a great way to showcase our close proximity to the Napa Valley and our own local Suisun Valley wineries, Airplane themed favors are a great way to share your love of travel.
To help you out, we have some assembled a list of our Favorite Favors:
- For your out of town guests, share some of our Vacaville goodies!
- Jelly Belly’s come in every color and are a local product
- Local Splits of wine from one of our amazing local wineries
- Bottle Stoppers/Wine Corks
- Small Cheese Boards for the foodies at your event
- A small potted succulent
- A small gift jar featuring a locally made honey, jam or sweet
- Scratch-off Lottery tickets in a beautiful envelope can send your guests home with a little money in their pocket.
- For the travel loving couple a compass with personalized tags
- Luggage tags that your guests can use after the wedding
- Try a themed Wine Bottle Opener there are so many options for these.
Beach inspired or Summertime
For the World Travelers
For a Fall wedding
For the Food and Wine Loving couple
(bottle openers can be found for every theme)
Whatever you choose-make it special to you, then it will be a treasured keepsake for your guests.